- CONTACT US
FREE USA SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
1. Fold it in half so you have nice pockets to tuck your baby into; you don't have to fold the entire thing in half just as long as you get an arm's length on both sides of the tag then that's good.
2. Put the tag at the center of your stomach and wrap it around your back then put the ends crisscross over your shoulders; so they're still mostly folded in half and they open up towards the inside of you.
3. Tuck the two loose ends in to the front and then you cross them again. Then you can always just wrap the ends around your back again and then tie a simple knot again in the front.
4. Put your baby in the folded one that is closest to your body. The the easiest way to get them in there is to just kind of toss them up on your shoulder and just kind of sink them down in there into that pocket.
5. Then take my other side and wrap it over him and it just kind of bounce around to adjust him.
6. Finally take the bottom part, which have the KeaBabies tag, and pull it up to snug your baby.
1. Find the KeaBabies logo label and put it on your stomach. Wrap it around your waist and pull each side towards your back.
2. Cross the wrap behind your back to form a “X”
3. Pull both ends of the wrap through the front under the logo
4. Pull both ends and cross it over to wrap behind your back
5. Cross the ends at your back and pull it across the front above your hips then tie a double knot either at the front or at the side.
6. Now it is time to put the baby in; Hold your baby with one hand, over your shoulder. Gently move baby’s leg through the inner layer. Then shift baby to the other shoulder and repeat the same for the other leg.
7. Spread the wrap both side under baby’s bottom
8. Put baby’s leg through the KeaBabies logo part of the wrap. Then repeat the same for the other leg. Be sure to hold baby’s bottom at all times for safety.
9. Pull up the logo outer layer over baby’s back and shoulder.
First of all you should be familiar with the KeaBabies Basic Tie; you can find step by step tutorial in the previous part in this page.
1. Hold baby facing front. Gently move baby’s leg through the inner layer as you can see in the pic below. Then repeat the same for the other leg.
2. Spread the wrap from both sides to ensure that baby is secured.
3. Put the baby’s leg through the KeaBabies logo part of the wrap. Then repeat the same for the other leg.
4. Pull up the logo outer layer over the baby to secure him even more.