How to Plan the Perfect Christmas Party 🎄
1. Choose a Christmas party theme
What’s a party without a party theme right? Save yourself some time by choosing a Christmas party theme to set the tone for your decorations, food, and invites. For example, the Winter Wonderland Theme ☃️
2. Set a budget for food and decorations
Once you’ve decided how many people you’re inviting, set a budget for food that reflects how many people you expect to attend. Choose appetizers, desserts, and cocktails that are easy to prepare so you can enjoy the party with your guests as much as you can 🍻🍕
Make sure there will be enough budget for your decorations as well.
3. Christmas Party Activities
Other than the food, Christmas Party Activities are a must! Plan out a few activities to keep your guest entertained! Here are some of the activities you can plan:
- Secret Santa Exchange: Plan a traditional Secret Santa activity and assign guests an attendee in advance! This works best for smaller Christmas parties in which you can keep track of RSVPs easier to compile your Secret Santa list 🎁
- Photobooth with Christmas Props: Do up a simple photo booth area and prepare some props for everyone to capture the holiday spirit of your guests. Photobooths are increasingly popular at themed parties and what’s a Christmas party without a photo to commemorate right? 🙌🏼
- Christmas Karaoke: Everyone loves to sing! So prepare a Karaoke session for your guests with lots of Christmas songs! This is an easy and entertaining activity that spreads the holiday spirit and reminds every one of their favorite holiday songs. Even if there are guests who don’t like to sing they will be enjoying themselves listening to all the Christmas songs! 🎤
- Cookie Decorating: Kids are going to love this especially, so if you have guests who are bringing kids along, this is a really good Christmas party activity to have! Prepare loads of plain cookies, icing, and fun toppings! Let the creativity flow! 🍩🍪
Parenting is Awesome. Sleep is Overrated. Every day is an Adventure.