At KeaBabies, we strive to help parents and children create wonderful moments together. We want to take the time to celebrate all mothers with a big “Thank you!” for being a part of our community. We know that being a mom is a 24/7 job, and it’s not for the faint of heart! We do our best to create quality, helpful products to help you and your little ones create lasting memories together.
Mother’s Day is a time to celebrate the special mothers, stepmothers, grandmas, aunts, and other moms in our lives! Whether you’ve been a mother for a few months or many years, you deserve to be celebrated for all your hard work.
Wondering what to buy the amazing mothers in your life? Here are some fun ideas:
- Portable photo printer: Moms love to take pictures of their kids. A portable photo printer can print pictures instantly from her phone! HP, Canon, and Polaroid all make high-quality portable photo printers.
- Coffee subscription: Moms run on caffeine. Give a unique gift, like a bag of coffee from a local shop or a monthly coffee subscription service, and she’ll be feeling extra loved. If you’re looking for a good company, try Trade Coffee, Misto Box, Atlas Coffee Club, Crema.co, Driftaway Coffee, and Blue Bottle Coffee.
- Beautiful flowers: You can’t go wrong with a classic gift. A beautiful bouquet can brighten anyone’s day! Some of the most popular flowers to give to moms are lillies, roses, tulips, orchids, and peonies. Choose a bright and bold arrangement of flowers to create a gorgeous display.
- Set of bath bombs: Moms deserve to be pampered, and although most spas are closed currently, a scented bath bomb can help her relax at the end of a stressful day. You can even make your own unique bath bombs at home to give as gifts using baking soda, citric acid, essential oils, epsom salt, cornstarch, food coloring, almond oil, and some bath bomb molds. Look up recipes online on how to properly mix the ingredients. You can choose the scents and colors - so the possibilities are endless!
- Instant Pot: Give mom a break when it comes to cooking dinners - the Instant Pot is a pressure cooker that can cut the cooking time in half!
- Box of cookies from a specialty bakery: Every mom deserves a delicious treat every now and then!
- Pajama set: Moms need rest and relaxation, too. Spoil her with a pair of soft, silky pajamas to make her mornings a little cozier.
- Photobook: Moms adore swiping through their phone’s photo albums, smiling at the countless pictures of their little ones. Surprise her with a gorgeous hardcover photo book so she can put those photos on display! For more information, check out companies like Snapfish, Shutterfly, Picaboo, and Mixbook. You can also print photo books through local stores like Costco or Walgreens!
- Baby Wrap Carriers: An baby carrier wrap, like the KeaBabies Baby Wrap Carrier, can free up a mother’s arms so she can multitask! The KeaBabies Baby Wrap Carrier is ultra-soft and super stretchy, making babywearing a breeze.
- A special craft from the kids: Do a simple search online for Mother’s Day card ideas to do with your little ones! From handprint and footprint art, to collage pictures, to construction paper bouquets, there are plenty of easy card ideas to do as a family to show Mom just how much you all care.
To celebrate the special mothers in our lives, we’re going to give away our Special Edition Vogue Diaper Bag in black to five lucky winners - who will be chosen on Mother’s Day (May 10)! Entering the contest is simple:
- “Like” the contest post on Instagram (@KeaBabies) or Facebook.
- Follow KeaBabies on Instagram and TikTok.
- Join our Facebook community.
- Comment with “I Love KeaBabies” on Instagram or Facebook and tag some friends.
- Enter by May 8, 2020, at 8 pm EST to be eligible to win!
We hope you all have a wonderful Mother’s Day celebrating the amazing women in your lives. If you are a new mom, an expecting mom, or a seasoned mom, we hope you get to enjoy a day filled with pampering and relaxation! From all of us at KeaBabies, we hope you have a wonderful holiday!
Meet Our KeaMommy Contributor: Kaitlyn Torrez
|I’m Kaitlyn Torrez, from the San Francisco Bay Area. I live with my husband and two children, Roman and Logan. I’m a former preschool teacher, currently enjoying being a stay at home mom. I love all things writing, coffee, and chocolate. In my free time, I enjoy reading, blogging, and working out.|